- The Supreme Court of the United States
This is the official Supreme Court site.
- SCOTUS Blog
Discussion of recent developments in U.S. Supreme Court jurisprudence, with links to current court filings.
- OYEZ: Database of Supreme Court decisons
- Why the US Supreme Court Nominee Matters
- Supreme Court Nominations
The Law Library of Congress has an extensive list of video, audio and text resources for the last 6 nominees, by name.
- Supreme Court Appointment Process: Roles of the President, Judiciary Committee, and Senate
A 63 page 2010 Congressional Research Service report on everything you need to know about the parties involved in the nomination, criteria for nomination, and the process itself.
- Questioning Supreme Court Nominees About Their Views on Legal or Constitutional Issues: A Recurring Issue
A 2010 Congressional Research Service report which discusses whether, or to what extent, questions by committee members should seek out a nominee’s personal views on current legal or constitutional issues or on past Supreme Court decisions that have involved those issues.
- Committee on the Judiciary
Review information about the nomination process, recent voting on nominees, read hearing transcripts and more from the Senate committee who interviews justice nominees.